Benefits Of Our Two Piece Design
There are many different reasons why the K Guard Leaf-Free Gutter system has a removable hood. Listed below are just a few of those many reasons:
- K Guard's two piece gutter system is much easier to install than a one-piece gutter system. With the K Guard System, we hang the open gutter first and then we attach the hood.
- If insects or other small animals make their way inside your gutter system and nest, the hood can be detached, rending the system very easy to clean.
- If the K Guard hood becomes damaged by hail, ladders, branches or any other object, it can be easily removed and replaced without having to take apart the entire gutter system. This process is very easy and convenient.
- In Ohio, the cold weather months re inevitable, but luckily for you, the K Guard hood can be detached to add a retrofit installation of heating cable which will prevent icicles from forming on your gutters.
- With the K Guard Leaf Free Gutter System, homeowners can remove a section of the hood and take a look inside if they ever become curious as to whether or not our gutter systems work the way we say they do!
K Guard's Gutter and Hood Specifications
- Gutters: Our full-sized, 5-inch gutters can hold more water than virtually any other leaf-free gutter system rendering it superior to other systems.
- Hood: Water adheres to the curve of the hood and flows into the gutter, while leaves and other debris are shielded from entering.